Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Birthday Party Checked Off to do list!

Well, the birthday party for my youngest is now able to be checked off the list. I have completed that task. I think it was well worth the hassles of life there. Jessica has turned 1 already and things have been so great watching her grow up and learn new things. That is something very very special there.

The party was great. There was so much happening that day that it was hard for my mind to function. I think the more I tried to stay calm and collected the more it went everywhere but where it needed to be. Should I start planning now for the oldest ones party or what? Hummmm!!

Kristin, mother of the oldest child, and I are getting along much better right now. We are mending the fences there and bearing in there for the long haul when it comes to the child. It is really necessary for the sake of the child. I suppose that as time has come past Kristin is not really that bad after all. She is after all a single mom and full time employee. I have to give her some credit that Alyssa is taken care of well.

John and I are doing alright. I always expect to some point for it to get much much better but I can not see it right now. We will just have to see. He has been home for almost 4 months now and been through many many doctors visits and surgery, minor of course. So maybe one day our communications will mend and the relationship there will do the same. I am trying all that I know. WE will see what happens.

Have to run. Will post more soonish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home