Thursday, April 20, 2006

All is okay I think!

Well, everything here is going just as it is. That is about all that it is doing thus far. I have had a lot of things going on so far and hate to say that I have been neglecting my site some. I have to get things properly organized in my head to get back to what I want for me. I know that is an issue. I have lost sight of what I want for me to and how to make it real for me.

The family here is great. They seem to need me more and more on a daily basis and this consumes a lot of my time. It kinda sucks to be relied upon that much but what do you do? I have to tend to my kids.

A bit ago John went for a vasectomy and has recovered well from that. It was just so much simpler for him to handle that area than I. Now I often wonder if we did the right thing by that or not. A big part of me is wanting to try for another baby. I don't really know why that is either. I just know my kids are really growing up and the urge to want another one is so right there and could smack me in the face any time. Kinda sucks there too I guess.

My friends are making more steps than I am. I have one in PA that is becoming independent again. I am so very proud of her. I think by not giving up on her she did not give up on herself and knows how much she is loved. Her husband is just not so nice to her at all. It is ridiculous what she is putting up with and her little boy sees it all.
Another friend moved back down here to Mississippi from Arkansas. Same situation but no kids are involved in hers. She seems alright with it. Then again I am not having to live with her.

I have been pondering so much here lately on things. I have some issues that are needing some attention. I have questions that are never going to have answers. That is boggling down my mind. I don't know how to explain that situation but I am beginning to loose my sight of a lot of things. Things that I have already had some lessons learned that are now biting me in the butt. I have more issues that are needing some help from the hubby. No Not Like That You dirty minded person! I mean communication issues. Commitment issues. It seems that some reason some men have commitment issues along with communication problems. Well, this is becoming a serious problem because my mind just has to know things.

I don't fully understand why men have problems opening completely up to someone. Seems that they only tell you half the shit and the other half is hidden in there somewhere. Well, I have decided that I have to make a stand on things. If I am not getting what I want then there is no one getting what they want from me. Excluding my kids of course! Well, I have to go now and do some housework. YUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home