Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I am Back!

Okay I know it has been a while since I posted here. Things here are crazy here lately. It is emotional rollercoaster for some reason. I am not sure what all is going on.

John and I are having some unresolved issues. I am sure that both of us being stubborn and being away for a year and 2 months did not help anything. We are both setting in our ways right now that we tend to piss each other off really well every 2 days or so. I must say though, he is working on it or trying to work on it. Someone said it was that 5 year slump and maybe they are right but I sure hope this is it. I thought making it through everything until now was so hard but this is worse. He gets pissed and that hurts my feelings but then we don't get to agree because well lets face it we don't admit either of us is wrong. I am sure we are going to be fine after we find that happy medium again. I am having alot of lonely feelings. I really miss the man that I married. I know what he was like before and there is a part of him that is not there any more. I am not sure how to bring that great person side of him back either. I just have to keep hoping that it will come back soon before I am to crazy to handle anything else.

The kids are all growing up and thinking that they are grown. ALyssa has found the internet games for kids. That has become a nonstop bug the mom for the internet and the computer. So now I made JOhn plug in the desktop I had before for one of us to piddle on. It is unreal she is only 4. Jessica on the other hand is going to be my wild child. She is proving to be so darn stubborn. Spank her butt once and you have to do it many more times before she comprehends anything. I am thinking that they get that from John.

I have many more random thoughts in my head that are all bogged down right now. I had a layout of what to say once I got here and that has all the sudden been lost amoung the exhaustion.

I had to move the blog off of myspace.com and come back here. There were some issues to come up where some asshole decided to never comment anything to me but instead say something to someone I live with. I thought that was absolutely assholeish on dudes part. There is no one in my house that can control my thoughts, typing or anything else about me. I feel like should he have had a problem with my views or had a concern about something I said he could have easily used the freakin comment and said so. That boiled me over and over and over for 3 damn days. Finally I am writing that off as another idiot that has no clue on women. I find that was very much unappreciated.

Work is hopefully picking up and I am hoping that it will continue. I have many things that I should be working on for work but nothing that I really want to do. I am finding that there are so many things distracting me here lately from me doing what I know that I should be doing. My to do list is constantly getting longer and longer.


Well, it is getting late and I have to work tomorrow. I have a few things to do before heading off to bed. So until next time. Good night Have a great one.

1 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

((((Christy)))) Big huge hugs to you. Hang in there. They do come back changed. In time you both will adjust. Just give it time and lots of patience. I am pulling for you both.

I too fight with my daughter for the computer and internet. But, I will be damned if I am giving that little twirp a computer of her own.

Hang in there hun, I promise it will get better.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home