Sunday, April 30, 2006

My weekend

My weekend has been alot of relaxing and rest. I have had the occassional housework that had to be done but otherwise I have not done much of anything. I am going to just enjoy it very much because it is not every weekend that I get this. I have finally gotten my pictures off of my camera and can now get some posted.

My girls and their rough housing around.



The boys and their computer games.

There are none of me because I am the one with the camera. HEHE! It has been a great weekend though.

I have more pictures of the girls to post from Easter. They were so cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

You need to let go of the camera and have John take pictures of you. The girls are absolutely adorable in their Easter dresses.

I am happy you were finally able to relax, you needed it.I hope this week is just as relaxing.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home