Friday, March 02, 2007

Just another day.

This has been one hell of a week for me. Things just aren’t working out the way that I want them too. I suppose that will never in a million and one years happen.

Here lately there are many changes that I am noticing and maybe some others are too but no one has said anything. I am finding difficulty keeping my head free of the clutter and staying ahead. It is almost like I am overwhelmed with things that I should be doing and getting done and can’t find the time or energy to handle any of it. I already have depression/anxiety pills. They work but they don’t give me that extra energy to handle everything. Now all I need is something to increase the amount of hours in my days. I already run on little sleep most nights.

As for the business, well it is going alright. I am about to start keeping the books. I am not sure that I am looking forward to that or not. That is all going to depend on if John and I can get along well. I am sure that it will be a learning experience for the both of us. I think I may have to double my meds to handle him. Lucky for me after our last spat he called and made his appointment with the VA and maybe they will give him something to mellow him out. We have good times but when they are bad they are bad. I swore that I would never work for him but the books have to be kept. Least with him I can tell him easily what I think and how I think it.

My trip to Wisconsin for a friend’s wedding is still set on Go. I am really starting to look forward to the break. Maybe then I can break my daily routine that is getting me in trouble. I notice that as a change too. I have set myself in some sort of daily routine and it is by far a good thing. If I could change that it would be much easier and better for me.

As my youngest child approaches her 2nd birthday it makes me a little sad. For me I don’t miss being pregnant nor would I want to be again but I would love to have more children. I brought up adoption some time back to my husband and he is not for all of that. I just don’t understand that but to each his own I suppose. The urge to have more children without bearing my fruits of labor is so strong there. I know already that my life is crazy enough that I am better off not having more kids in it but maybe one day I will have a bigger house and be better to adopt more children. My oldest is turning 6 this year and is a doozey. She already thinks she has outgrown us. Lucky for me the guys can handle her. I can handle her but there are some times that I can not handle that mouth of hers. She is one smart little cookie. I suppose that all parents say that about their kids.

My job is still hanging on there by a thread. I am a little nervous about what will take place as it is right now. I am sure to be okay but the stress is still there. I have been looking at my other options and hope that I don’t have to resort to any of them. I am rather bored but I can handle it. I have a lot of things that I could work on but nothing that will really challenge my mind. Maybe I will try my hand at taking a few classes. I don’t really know right off hand.

That is all that I have at this point. Just a bunch of stress in my area right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home