Friday, December 22, 2006

More from Me!

This year has been going by super fast. For some strange and unknown reason I just can't find the mood for the holidays. I have been trying to find it and can't. We did our Christmas with the girls tonight and they seemed to really enjoy the gifts. It was the first year when Jessica got into opening them herself. I loved it.I would have loved it more to do Santa but hey what can I say. I have to improvise here for the many reasons.

My job is secure for another year anyways. I did find that out this week. He seems real impressed with my work. I am wanting to improve more in the manner in which I handle things but we shall see once the new year starts. My bonus was rather nice and unexpected all the same. I won't complain or brag on it. It helps out. There were others that were depressed more!

At home things are so so. They are not the greatest but not the worst either. Just here. There are my days when I get so pissy with things that I just want some me time. The only problem with that is that there is none for me. I am always doing something or there are always people around. The only time for me is early early in the morning and that is usually when I am in the shower enjoying the shower. Oh the joy. I am not by any means complaining about the house and the people but at some point in time it would be nice for me to have a little break and be able to do as I wish. I am sure that that day is not in the near future by any means.

I wish everyone happy holidays! Hope you enjoy your time with your families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home