Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Been a while since I have been here.....

Sorry for the sudden drop of interest here. Just alot of things going on at once and the time management is becoming an issue for me. Seems that I just don't have enough time in my day to handle everything that life chooses to set upon me.

I am still working my regular job and if this jewelry stuff does not pick up sometime in the near future I am not sure what we will do with it. Suppose keep on working with it and make it go somewhere.

John and a buddy chose to start the computer business that John spoke of many times. I am the one stressing on that one. I am not even sure why though. I should not be the one full of stress but I am. Least John still has his other fulltime job to maintain the regular paycheck coming into the household. Thank God for that. I worry that he won't get out and about on time. I worry that he won't get up on time. I worry that he won't keep records good enough. I worry. I am the worrier in the household. Sometimes I feel like the worrier and the glue holding everything together.

There has been so much on my mind that I am not so sure where or how to vent it out. But hey one day if you feel the aftermath of explosion it might just be me. I don't know.

The kids are okay. Just mean as ever and getting spankings day after day. Nothing wrong with that. Does a butt good! Jessica, the little one, has been sick this week. Bronchial troubles. And I say that because my memory of the exact word the doctor used is absolutely gone. I have no memory left so be forwarned that I am not reliable to remember anything from 30 mins ago much less several days ago. everyone said that would come back but when? ????

Will write more laterl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home