Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A different side of me!

Okay everyone that visits here has read alot of things. I am adding something new in this blog. Just needing some changes for my sanity right about now. There is alot of things going on and I find that reading more and different things helps me get the thought processes going.
If you care to keep an eye up on the homemade jewelry that we are doing and have done I will add the link for the website.
www.possumtownjewelry.blogspot.com

You can visit us there if you would like. I have some jewelry pictures up there and will get more taken and up the first of next week.

Enjoy the reading I am posting below. Hope the day is good to you.

Wondering©
By Bobby G. Blackley Jr.
I wonder if you think of me
When night is drawing near.
And in the shadows of your room
The walls around you disappear.
I wonder if in your quiet thoughts
Your dreams of me are anymore.
When in the silent, velvet blue
The moon is tapping at your door.
I wonder if the shining stars
That dangle from the clouds above
Reminds you of my whispered words
In promise of eternal love.
I wonder of the lonely light
That breaks upon the early dawn
Still holds a tender memory for now
So long I have been gone.
I wonder if you dream of me
When the cloudless skies are blue
Because across each day and night
My thoughts are constantly of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home