Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rocky Road Traveling

I have pebbles on my road right now. Some seem more like boulders than pebbles that I can kick off. There is really not much that I can elaborate on.

The house is running somewhat better for me. I have roomie doing some chores around the house and hoping that my husband will follow suit. We will see how well that will happen.

The kids are growing up more and more by the day. Jessica is trying so hard to pose words from her jabbers. I am really thinking this change is babysitters was for the best. Alyssa is now out of headstart and eagerly looking forward to kindergarten. That really makes me proud to know she is ready to go for it.

John is being consumed by work and has me feeling like I am the last one on his priority list. It hurt me to have to tell him that is the way I was feeling. But it is the truth. There is no easy way to explain that I feel pushed aside and so unimportant. He is suppose to be going to Hattiesburg to check up on a buddy that just had surgery. I felt like Greg needed it since they are really good friends.

I met my best friend today for lunch and that was great. She and I are having some boulder in the road times here lately. She seemed to think that maybe I need to go to the doctor for a checkup and maybe they would give a low antidepressants. I am not ready for that. I did not have that problem after Jessica was born and don't feel that urge now. I might be depressed sometimes with these moods I have and maybe my pride is standing in the way of me doing anything about it. I don't know. I feel like I can swing them in my own way. I listed out my plate today and thought wth? How the hell did some of it get on there because I don't recall asking for a big scoop of this or that. It was overwhelming. I know that much. Maybe it will all calm down soon. I am hoping anyways. Well, I have to get off here and do some cleaning off of my plate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home