Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Goals.....

Okay here goes. I have set thing title as goals. They are here:::

1.) I am going to become better at working and being creative with my projects.
2.) I am going to work out in the evenings and work to get up early and hit the gym.
3) To find a healthy diet and stick to it.

Yes I have slacked on this. I got lazy last night. WAY LAZY. I went home and had John pick up dinner and went to bed. I know bad. I suppose extra pushups are required for this manner of neglect. This heat is torture.

I have gotten into a routine and have become really negative here about it. I have to break it and do it soon. My mind needs to be refreshed. I am finding that I am on the internet alot more than what I should be rather than doing my research and stuff. I have gotten better about keeping my house picked up (minus last night).

I say these because people make me irrate. Alyssa's mother is dealing with John this past weekend and she tends to hate that she can't get through to me. (I on the other hand am happy to hand that one off to its rightful owner. Not my call on alot that has to do with the child as bad as I hate that.)

John and I are working things out for the most part. This weekend and yesterday I have had issues holding my mouth shut on things. So they flew when I probably should have kept my mouth shut. I feel that I am slowly finding my way back to who I use to be. Now if this is good or bad I don't really know. I tended to say things that probably should have been locked down somewhere but they came out anyways. I, for now, think that I am doing well. I am just not holding anything in anymore but am trying to be more considerate of those feelings on the reciever. We will see what happens when I have to pick Alyssa up on Friday. Who knows what will happen there. Keep your fingers crossed on this one.

My job is well. I have worked alot this week so far. I have been called the marketing coordinator or something along that lines. Now is that will stick will be something else. I have designed and published out brochures, emails, flyers, and misc information for the products we have on the market. We are really trying to move them. Who knows maybe one day soonish I will proceed with this real estate agent thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

Yes, you need to drop and do 20. I will do that with you. Tonight I have eaten a whole package of cookies. Not good.

Alyssa's mom, yep, let John deal with that one.

What's holding you back on the Real Estate thingy? Life is too short, do something you truly enjoy. It will make the rest of your life easier and happier.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home