Saturday, June 17, 2006

Not Much Going on Here Today!

We have a ton of shit going on around here this weekend. We are trying to juggle Father's Day stuff around. I tell you what. This is getting harder and harder every year. Between my family and his and now of course he is a father.

Last night there was an arguement between John and Alyssa's mother when she dropped Alyssa off. I have a hard time making her listen to me so he had a lot of things to say to her and talk to her about when it comes to their child. She did not much like it because she has been use to talking to me and running it through me and now he wants her to talk directly to him. It is a pain to make a point to him I can tell you that much but she has to work at it.

As you can see I have finally gotten around to posting pictures of the party. None of which have me in there at all. :) Sorry no no no. Not happening now. This is it for me right now.

Uncle Jim, I am still in search of what to improve. One is organizing myself to schedule my gym workouts. Of course it would help if I had a partner but I don't think that will happen. So here we go with push ups. After my shoulder heals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home