Tuesday, June 06, 2006

One Hell of a Day!!

Today has been one hell of a day. Things are just insane around here. I have been busy at work which is great to have picked up. Then I get home and still have actual work to complete but no time to get it done. I have had this damn cleaning bugg that bit me in the ass tonight. I cleaned out my girls room. I realized that half of the toys in the room that I would step on every time I opened the door was unneeded. I put the toy box in the closet and sat my mind to clearing all of it out of there. I decided to dump it at the thrift store in the morning. I have 3 bags of toys that they don't play with anymore. I am even sending some over to a friend of mine that just had a baby. So I am doing some good around the house.

I don't know what is going on with the people in my house but it seems that the moods are high on the shoulders making it much easier for an explosion. I don't get it. I hate that things got bad tonight but I was not going to be the one the jump in the middle and be the ref on this one. I am only hoping that they will both see that they were both in the wrong. I mean seriously both of the owe each other an apology and they both were behaving worse than my year old. Does that say something?

It is now 11pm here and all I have managed to get done is my laundry put away and some ironing done. Oh and the kids room. WOo Hooo. I got something done. I still want to get some advertising items done for work but not sure that is going to happen tonight. We will see though. I can only hope.

I got a wonderful shock this weekend. My hubby sister found him via myspace. She is now 17 and living in Ohio. I was like wow. They have not had much contact and each grew up with their mother (they have separate moms). Neither of them really had contact with the bio father. I thought that was sad but after hearing the story from my husband over and over I can completely understand. Now John is not sure when or if he will hear from the bio or not. He is not even sure that he wants to either. THat is where I think it is sad. He is not much on keeping contact and not sure that will change. I was just happy that maybe some of his family will reunite. Maybe I have more inlaws out there. (Not sure weather to dreed this idea or not...)

Well, that is all for now. I have work to actually sit here and hope my mind is working for me after my eventful night and now a drink.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home