Saturday, June 03, 2006

At Random!

Giddy up horsey... Mom it is not moving

Come on now. I am trying to watch my show.
Daddy will you try to catch this?

One tired Daddy

Proud Nene Can you tell?

I have not had a lot of interesting things happening around here lately. I come about one of the guys I use to date and it has been awesome talking to him. Sounds like he is doing well for himself which I am so glad to hear. He is in law enforcement now so I guess I have to watch the P's and Q's.

I finally have new pictures of the kids to post. I am happy about it. Last night I carried Alyssa to see "Over the Hedge" then stayed up chatting with my friends till after midnight. Of course you know early to rise with the baby. So I am here early early than I want to be. I am contemplating on the breakfast thing. Jessica is jabbering in the chair next to me. She has the idea that she is a big girl and can climb in the kitchen chairs. What fun? My baby is ready to grow up quickly and I am not wanting to see that one bit. Stresses me of what is out there in the world for her. Will she always make the right decisions or muck something up like I have been known to do. Same with the oldest but she gives me inspirations and hopes that I know she will do right. She comments on these evil ass kids that choose to play in the street, shoot my vehicle with a water gun or walk in front of me while I need to turn. Of course with her she thinks mom can just get out and beat some butt of those kids that are out of sight of parents and of course not doing right. Where did these parents go? They drop them off at the movie and pick them up whenever without concern of what is going on? Or let them outside unattended to romp around the subdivision. If only they were mine....

I have pictures of the Sunday before Memorial Day when we went out to my parents. Thank God for my parents. I am not sure how I would handle this on the verge of depression without them. Mom seems to understand things and always has more than 2 cents to put in there. I listen and then usually find my own path though. But thank you mom.

Work seems like it will pick up some. I am sure hoping so. Of course the boss came in yesterday and was talking with the manager and says there are alot of things that are going to change. Our building company may stay up and running but the superintendent will go. We will see. I think the lady that does all the customer service and complaint handling is about to get more than she bargained for. I think she is going to teach me more about the construction business and I want to mainly know about the building side of it. I have some passions for that one. I would love to build a house but I know that there is alot of things that still I do not know just yet.

Okay that is about it for me. I have a house to get cleaned. One more birthday party next weekend. Alyssa will be turning 5 next weekend. Where has the time gone. I remember when she was born for goodness sakes. Yeah I have been around and with John before the birth of Alyssa. Needless to say she is so much of a mama's baby. Of course I could not love her more if I gave birth to her myself. I love both my girls even when they are adding to my grey hair. Thank goodness there is hair dye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home