Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Lots of things!!

There are alot of things going on here really. Things that are just being handled as they pop their head up. John and I have had the chance to talk last night and for the first time since he returned I think that maybe he listened to what I had to say. Now I would not nor could I swear on this point. I can only make the assumption, which could lead me astray.

I heard from a couple in Wisconsin that we are friends with. We have an offer to come up there and she will teach me things about the social worker business that she is doing and they will help JOhn open a computer business up there. That has been on my mind alot today. Considering the pros and cons to that move. I am not sure that it would settle well for me to move away right now. I would be leaving the oldest child behind, the room mate, my family, and everything that I have ever known. BIG STEP there.

I did get to speak to a good friend of mine today. I spent an hour or so talking to him and that in itself felt good. Seems that he is understand me more than I think anyone else could have. I don't get to talk to him much because I don't do much calling around. That is bad I know. But there are other issues too.

All is well thus far though. I am hoping to get off work soonish, go pick up my child and maybe just maybe someone in my house will either take me to dinner or have it already prepared. They are hermitting up in the house so I am sure we won't do the whole going out thing.

I tried to get more keys for my vehicle since they only give you two. I went to Walmart and had two made only to find out that they won't work. GRRRRRR I have to go to the dealer to get them cut and get this they are $28.28 each. I think that is ridiculous for keys but then I think it would be cheaper than a locksmith or something like that. Why does everything have to be so darned expensive????

Okay enough of my rantings over not much. It is almost time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home