Tuesday, June 27, 2006

NOt much to blab about...

There is not much going on here. Just the usual work and home stuff. I am trying to get everyone well. John is having alot of issues sleeping at night but seems not to have that problem during the early early mornings. I am not sure what to do about that one or how to go about fixing it. I just know it is a problem for him. He wishes not to find a night time job but I worry about him in the day time work with the lack of sleep. I know this can not be health. He has spoken to some other guys that are having the same problem here.

The kids are doing fine. They have been beyond me this past weekend. John is having to step up to the plate alot not just to handle some of the issues with the kids. I feel the exhaustion from doing it all the time.

We are also finding that more and more kids we know 16 to 19ish are coming up pregnant. Makes me nervous about my girls. But then I am hoping this will not be an issue with them out of fear that I will beat some a$$. I don't understand why now days parents are so scared to do this. Our oldest one thought she was to big for a spanking this weekend. (Remember now she is only 5) Put it to you this way she got a good spanking in which she had to go and bring me the beater and then take it back. Talk about one pissed off child. She rubbed that butt for a while. But I got her attention from it and after wards (some time afterwards) I got loved on. I will not have my child become so unruled. They have to have some fear in them somewhere, however I am lacking on finding that but their dad can find that very well with his tone. I don't understand that one either. He gets their attention without spanking them. All he has to do with Jessica is say "sit" and with Alyssa it takes more but never does he have to spank them.

My shoulder has been killing me for some time. I think it is stress related but I don't have time to seek attention for it. I have to many things to tend to right now. I am working on schedules for the gym. Woo hoo go me. I have been working out some in the evenings but it is mostly by means of lifting my youngest and tossing her in the air. ( that in itself is 32 lbs of weight.)

Today I am at work all alone. I am so lonely and tired so the thoughts hit me of what more I could/ should be doing. And our sales of houses are picking up some. It is great. We have 3 contracts on homes that should close between now and August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home