Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lightly Does It.

I am doing the mild side of life today. My life is getting crazier by the day with nothing working appropriately for me right now.

Everything is working itself out in the house. Somehow and someway I chose not to handle many of the conflicts because seems that they have to pan themselves out. It still has rough patches and things that I do not like and times I do not like but maybe one day the awakening of what I want will come. Seems no one there understands what I want/need and I am just getting to beat to talk it out anymore. So I carry on what I have to in order to make it and be done with it.

My days usually start at 545 to 605 and end around 1130ish or so. What do I get accomplished during this time frame? Not a damn thing. Or so it seems. I still run around and do things constantly for what I don't really know nor do I understand it. I have to carry the child to the babysitter, work, pick up the child, cook, clean, bathe a child, and get her ready for bed all for me to head to the gym. Horray I have started going to the gym regularly. I have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I am starting to feel much much better about me and the weight I am loosing. If only I could get down where I use to be. If only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home