Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just having fun.






As you can see we have been trying to have a little goofy time. I have really began to love my moments with my child even I look like a doofus. Sometimes in the complicated world we should all take time out to be a doofus sometimes.

I have had a ton on me here lately with thoughts and wonders and worries but they are all becoming clear. There are no needs to bother with any of them since I can not change them. Just live the life and be a little goofy sometimes to forget about it. Put it away and handle it later. Yeah I know that is procrastinating. But life is short to handle to much shit at one time.

I have been having some me time with the gym here lately. I am on my second night straight and a total of 3 miles. That is good for now. My legs are killing me but I am hoping it will be well worth it soon.

Enough for now. It is off to bed for me. Hope you enjoy the goofy pictures. Remember smile and live a little. Life is short and shorter every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home