Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lets Boogie....

Alright. I know it has been a while. I have been trying to adjust to many things. I was on my own at work last week. That went fairly smoothly. At home it is the same old shit. Love him, Fight with him and that routine continues.

Sometimes I still feel like I am on my own to handle every darn thing around. But what else is new. I at least know it is getting done anyways. It is a pain though trying to do everything. After a while you get numb.

The kids are doing well. Getting meaner every time I turn around. Seems like I am just passing out more and more spankings by the day. Su ppose I have to get use to that. They are 5 and 1. I have however found a way to strengthen legs by using the little one. It is working rather well. Given that she has continued to my little mommy clinging child. I am really hoping she will out grow this stage real soon. I hate having a child walking/running/ tantruming at my every step yelling mommy mommy mommy. The oldest will be starting school next month. She is really excited because she is going into Kindergarten. WOo Hoo.

My house today looks like a total disaster. I have picked up all this week but seems that just picking up is doing no justice. I am setting out today to go shopping for some fall/ winter clothes for the kids. I know that they are going to need them. Then I am going to come home and start tossing. I have dust collecting shit everywhere. It is insanity how stuff has collected up in the house.

This is all from me today. Time to start working. I have to give a couple of kids a bath this morning and then it is out the door we go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Awesome. Thanks for the advice. I went in that store over here and they were clearing the summer stuff already. Some alright sales just not alright enough yet. We went to carter's and I got Jessica a couple of cute pieces for $3.99. And then of course I had to run in our local Target and got some things there too.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home