Friday, August 25, 2006

Peachy

All is just peachy here I should say. Should I say living out the fairy tale of a little girls dreams. (Should I remind everyone this is not the fairy tale that I always had in my mind.)

My fairy tale life would go something like this in reality. A man of my dreams sweeping me off my feet rather than knocking my feet out from under. THen we would have a little house with a few kids (K I already have the little house with the two kids.) All the attention in the world devoted to what I wanted and the way I wanted. ( This must be the tricky part.) I am an open book so I hear about what I want. But some can't read obviously!

Well, enough here. Things are in the alright area. Not perfect as they ever were but not as bad as they ever were either. That is all out of me.

I am alright. The kids are alright. John is alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home