Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I AM ALIVE AGAIN!!!

Things have been really hard here lately. I mean really hard. They are now working out for the better with everything.

Yesterday was a great day. My moods are working out to be better. I can function whereas before I was nicely cluttered up with my thoughts and my decisions. I did not want to handle anything because I was doing things alone and was worn out with that one. I had smiled so much yesterday that when I went to bed last night my face was hurting. It was really odd for me. I had not smiled that much and was able to feel relief for a very long time.

I feel better now than I have felt in a very long time. I still have things that will hit my nerve (ex and the bs) but I hope to be able to handle things like I was did before. I feel that maybe I will be able to revive my life in this body and enjoy it more. So far I am able to.

Last night was a good night for me and John. A one sided conversation between the two of us. A cuddling session, many smiles, and just being held. That was what I was in search of before that I thought would be lost forever. I remember the years before and that made me go really sad. Seeing people out and about holding hands being all lovey made me upset because somehow that slipped by me. I felt like I was longing for my companion and not sure that this was getting it anymore. Well, I hope that this new job of John's will help us miss each other and respect each other a little more. I hope that this medicine will work for us and help both of us out of this time. I hope the spice of our life will stick around for some time.

Sometimes seems as if we all loose that sight every now and again. We all get caught off guard and take many things for granite. We don't stop to say that I love you's we should. We don't stop to share new things with our companion. We let time and money get in our way of many of the little things. We are all guilty. Well, I found that if you let life consume you and let time slip by and say there is always tomorrow you will never do it. I want things with my life that mean something. Mean something to me and my kids. I don't care about the money, the fame, the fancy things or brand names I want my family to know the we are in this life to be together and be there always. We are family and love will show more than anything else.

On a separate note, I found out more good news this week. I ran into my ex's little sister at walmart. Well, she ran into me. She was young when her brother and I dated and she walked up called my name in Walmart and started chatting like nothing. It has been a good 6.5 years or so since I have seen her or her brother. She is doing well which I was proud to see. She has really matured alot. I asked about her brother and seems he is doing well for himself as well. I was happy to hear that. I also gave her my number for her to call me sometimes. I hope she will take advantage of that. I do miss her and still care for them. I want nothing bad to come to them. There was a reason she was able to pick me out of the crowd. Maybe one day I will know why. :)

SMILE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home