Friday, September 22, 2006

Finally...

Finally I might be getting a break here soonish. I am looking forward to a calm weekend. It has been crazy around the house this last weekend and the week prior. John had 3 members of his family making hospital visits. Lucky that all has recovered fine and dandy and are all home right now. Maybe that will remain that way.

Today I am at work and the office is so quiet. There is no one really in here to bother me and I have the work piled up because all week we have procrastinated. The big boss is golfing and the one I report to took off today. The business is slow.

John is sending in resumes like crazy. Maybe something will pan out and be absolutely terrific. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that he will get something he will enjoy.

The kids are doing well actually. Alyssa has a Zoo field trip coming up October 5th for school. I suppose that is one of my pleasures to go on. I love the zoo though. Will make for lots of pictures of Alyssa if she will cooperate. :)

Must do some work now. My desk really does look like i have been working. (Really. but nope not the case.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home