Monday, March 05, 2007

Another day in my life...

Today is one fine Monday. Not a lot of things are happening around here. I am feeling the stress in my life on my health right now. I am just not sure how to fix it. I know everyone says to relax and take time for yourself but that is one statement that can be easily said but so hard to do at times.

So far at work things are working well. I am moving on ahead of things and now trying to plot out how to make my office clutter free. After reading some about this stress and the effects of it, I can say that it is time to find a fix for it. No one else will be able to do it but me. I have to take this time and make things flow easier for me and handle them the ways that they should be handled and should have been handled from the beginning.

I have been trying to read a weight loss book that my room mate ever so kindly bought off of one of those infomercials. Needless to say I will not let him have any more cards and be unsupervised while away. I am happy he did go on and buy the book though. It is rather interesting reading. So far I have learned that this weight loss failure has nothing to do with what we eat or even how much. But I have learned that it is more of all the mess that they put in our foods now. That is what is causing us all to pack on the pounds and if you are heavier your metabolism is not very active to rid a lot of the foods we eat. I am eager to get back to the book to find out what he is going to talk about as I get deeper in the book. This book has caught my attention which is usually harder to do if it is not one of the juicy romance books full of details.

As with the book another thing on my platter of doing is curling up and watching all the seasons of Smallville. Somehow, I have managed to become an addict to this show. I am not sure if it is all about the interest of just that that boy is one fine hunk of ham. Whatever the cause may be there I am sunk into it. My routines have consisted of hurry up and make it to the bed and curl up watching this show for hours on end.

I am, however, being persistent in writing in my journal at home. That is sort of my relief from the long day at hand. I try to keep the complaints down sometimes but the venting is still there in my writings.

Work is okay. I have a lot of stress coming at me from there. I am not so sure that it is more stress or more worries. Worries are higher than the normal with all the cutting back and such. Cutting back on the building of homes and that means less workers. However, we are developing subdivisions still and selling more on real estate. I am hoping that this year will be much better in the long run.

This month is Jessica’s birthday and I have things ordered for the party. I have to work on getting the present and getting the rest of it arranged. I have a few details that are still up in the air. Things that are really important like where to have it and on what day to have it. I am sure it will all come to place here soon. I hope anyways.

Alyssa is getting older and smarter as we all knew she would. AT times I think entirely to smart for her age. She is one of those children that is always trying to push and see how far one will twist and turn for her to have her way. I am noticing that the more she does not get her way the more she will push and do anything to get it. There are times that I am not sure how to handle all the trials this child is pounding out at me. Some are directly at me and others toward her sister. I am not sure what that whole deal is. All of this makes me thankful we have a room mate for the other set of eyes and ears of what is going on. He is to some degree my rescuer.

Anyways, I have more work to do rather than rant on and on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home