Monday, March 19, 2007

Just rants...

Here lately things have been pretty good. Things at home are just so. Taking the good with the bad. That is about all we can do sometimes. I have been in the doctor’s office for the past couple of weeks now for this or that and no one can really say one way or the other on what is going on.

One of my best friends and I had the opportunity to take a short road trip this weekend. It was rather interesting to say the least. I can see already that things with her are never going to make my life one of a dull nature anymore. We carried her son to meet his dad which was a good 3.5 hour trip for us. But before we made it to the hotel where we had booked it was ending up to be dang near an all day drive. We did however get some shopping in. That was nice. We got to sleep later because we had no children with us. I was shocked. J I rather enjoyed it though. Miss my kids, of course I did.

Yesterday, upon arriving home my oldest had already gone back to her mother and my youngest was once again in trouble. Trouble is nothing unusual for this child. She is almost 2 and I swear I am going to pull my hair out with her. The mama’s baby is coming out in her every time she gets in trouble.

Last night my husband then tells me that his sister has asked for some advice on what to do. I was like do on what. Apparently, his bio father has gotten a new wife that has chosen to find them. She has reached that goal thanks to the wonderful myspace thing. Usually I would have no problems on anyone contacting him or wanting to have a so called relationship with him. I am all for that family bond. This is however something totally different. John and I have been married almost 6 years and in 6 years I have only heard of this man trying to contact him once in that amount of time. John refused and would have rather not had anything to do with him. Now that I find out more and more, all of course hearsay, I am inclined to agree not wanting to have contact. I am by no means going to allow some fly by night family into the lives of my kids only to disappoint them every time. Reality tosses enough of disappointment as it is. The ultimate decision is my husbands but I have asked they not let him over to my house or near my kids. I am not sure that this is a man that I would like to meet myself much less have my children to meet. If that says how much hearsay I have heard.

Last year John’s sister contacted him and then not long after that his grandfather on his bio-father’s side. All of which I had hard time handling. I was not sure of what to say or how to handle it. But I moved past it. I am in contact with all of them myself. We are suppose to be meeting all of them this year. We shall see what happens. I am just not sure I am ready for this venture.

Otherwise all is well. The business seems to be busy at a steady pace. I am working on getting all the books in line. I hope to have them done sometime in the near future. I hope soonish because we are already behind on getting them input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home