Sunday, May 07, 2006

Fantastic Weekend






My weekend has been awesome. John went to visit the friend at the hospital down in Hattiesburg. He needed to go and be with his buddy that had surgery and hopefully give Greg's wife a break. The room mate had a drill this weekend. So that left me and the girls. My best friend and I decided to carry the three kids to the zoo. That was fabulous. I really enjoyed it so much. Just to get out of the house and do things with my kids. That was the best. I really think they had a good time too. And no the zoo did not keep any of us. :D


Dyz I did get one picture of the three of us.


Not really much else to tell. Today was very productive. I got my house straightened up and in line only to start the week off on the right foot. I have made my list of things that I need to do. I am excited because for once i feel like I have made some progress on things.


My friend has helped me to feel much better about myself. I am finding that she has given me more confidence about me that I did not have before. More confidence that I did not have before. I feel good about myself and am working to improve that. I have been so unsure of alot of things and she has helped me more than anyone else could. So I am hoping that this new boost will give me the go get what I want and need attitude. Thank you for that, you know who you are.

I am posting some pictures of our zoo mayham...



1 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

Christy I love the pictures. You all look so happy and relaxed.

Friends sometimes can give you the insight and rejuvination that we need. Hold onto her. The are so far a few between.

I am glad John was able to visit Greg this weekend and give Sher a break. She sure can use it.

Brad Paisley was awesome. I am tired this morning and took the day off of work.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home