Thursday, November 02, 2006

Nothing much
















There is not much going on here for me. I have been working and trying to get caught up and stay caught up with things. That does not seem to be working well at all. Earlier this week I went a school field trip with my oldest daughter. We had a blast at the pumpkin patch. When I get to thinking that I would like more kids something comes up with school trips or babysitting and then that makes me change my mind really fast like.

Also this week we went on a short trick or treat. It rained and then the odds were so against us that we called it quits after going to our neighbors house. I have pictures of my little leopard. It was a miracle that I got to paint up her face. Thanks to her and her uncle the little ears did not last long on her head. They were both working those off her head as I was fighting to keep them on there. The joys of all my children and the battles I handle with all of them. (Yeah I said all of them. I have a husband (1), room mate (2), Alyssa (3), and Jessica (4). That is all 4 of my children ranging from 26 to 1. That is how my oldest child explains it all anyways.)

Things are all going alright I suppose. John's new job is alright in the long run. It leaves alot less time for us. At this time I can not say if that is good or bad. I think a combo pack is in order there. I just get tired of hearing about some of the ladies that he works with. But hey what am I to do. I just bite it and deal most of the time internally.

I am working on a new task. My new task is still learning to make homemade jewelry. My mother in law is going to be teaching me this skill. We just have to find some time to gather and get it done. She is wanting to work on that and do away with her job which really sounds good. She has gotten a good supply going with it as well. After looking into this it seems like it would be nice to do. If you are interested in seeing some of her work let me know. I will post a web address as soon as my hubby gets it done. Hopefully he is working on it sometime today.

This is all for me now. Not much more happening around here except the weather is still being goofy.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home