Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Drastic Changes


Alright today I went and made a big change for me. I cut my hair about boy oh boy was it taken to the extreme. Well, I said shoulder length with layers and you see what I got. But so far I am alright with it. A good washing and a fixing would do well I think. I am getting use to it and have had short hair but not in a very very long time.

Other than that things are going alright for now. I was ready for a change and I think that I got it. I am thinking of doing some highlights as well but not sure about that one.

1 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

I love it Christy. It is sooo cute. I would do the highlights, but that is just me. Then again I am partial to short hair and am itching to cut mine all off again.....

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home