Friday, May 19, 2006

Fine Day!

Today is a colorful day. I feel spunky and happy for the time being. Things are hopefully on the right road to joy and pleasures. Last night was a night with John watching movies. It was so nice to have someone watching movies with me like the times before. I am hoping that he will change to the John I knew and fell so damn in love with.

I am alone at work today. It is Friday and things are so quiet. It is unreal. What will I do. I took off work yesterday to find that I got nothing accomplished. I got in some naps with my youngest child. That in itself was priceless. She has become so strong and independent in her own ways. I could not have asked for a child so much more like me. I have a feeling that she got more of my traits than we initially thought she would.

I have been doing a lot of thinking about things and the road I am on. I am really going to consider going back to school. I am not sure how I will work that around my already crazy schedule. I have work and home, kids on the weekends and all the housework. But I know this is something that I have to do for the sake of me. I have to do something that I am going to be happy with and the could make me more money. My job seems wishy washy a lot here lately with things slowing down not sure how much longer it will be before I am gotten rid of. I know it could be a long time down the road. But I will like to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

Well, I have to get off here and become productive here at work. Since I was off yesterday I have some things to take care of. Enjoy the weekend. I am hoping to get out and about on Saturday. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home