Friday, May 26, 2006

Idiots Muck Up Everything!!!

I have about decided that there are so few people that use common sense anymore. Why? How hard is it in these ages? My husband got me flowers from 1800flowers.com for my birthday. Now on my birthday I got a spring bouquet and chocolates. It is damn near 90 where I live and the idiots at UPS deliver them at 4:15 in the afternoon. Yeah there was a cold pack in there with them but they had been on the truck since 7am. WTF???? Then yesterday he wanted me to be shocked by him sending me white roses in a gorgeous bag. They did not arrive till after I left work and was home. The delivery people for UPS decided to stick the package in the mailbox. Okay my office hours are from 8 to 5 monday through friday. See no common sense. I have a real hard time understanding this concept.

Today I have called 1800 flowers about the redeliver of the melted chocolate package in which right now it is 3:09 PM and I have yet to recieve a package. Needless to say I expect this package to be the same as the other one. Melted chocolates and withered flowers. Yes I have been complaining to 1800flowers and sent my email over to UPS. If I don't get a call back or muchless an email I will be on the phone with them as well. I am totally not 100% satisfied with the way this is being handled.

Other than that the birthday was fine. John did real good minus my headaches with the flower company. I told him that is it no way no how should he ever order from them again. Under no circumstances. We have a phone book and local florist.

Work is moving along just fine. Things are rapid in going by and could always be a little better but hey what can I say. I am working on the website for work as well. I suppose I should try to learn the headache of that. My husband put a quick one up before he left for Iraq and now I am ready for a change. Here it is www.bridgforthrealty.com that is the one I am working on and wanting changes too. We will see if I get them or not though. Might have to plead and beg John to teach me. Which I can do that. I hope.

That is all out of me for now. Just disgruntled today.

Have a great Holiday to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

I had a similar experience with 1800-idiots. They suck.

1:37 PM  
Blogger dyzgoneby said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHRISTY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

I am sorry I am a little late. I haven't been on in a few days. Miss ya.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home