Saturday, May 20, 2006

Awesome...Just Awesome

Have not really done much today. My backyard is looking more like I have kids than not. WE got the trampoline put back up and the kids pool and then I go for a slip and slide for Alyssa. Man at the water in the backyard. Alyssa and I also made bird feeders from pine cones that she got from mawmaw's house last weekend. That was truely interesting now there was bird seed all over the kitchen floor. Will have to note that is not something to do inside. Not to mention the little one tries to eat the bird seeds. I promise I feed her.

I have 4 days till my 26th birthday and I wonder where my year has gone? Did it somehow leave me stuck. I considered going back to school but not sure what to do. The husband offers comments that are more negative than anything about that idea so I don't know how I would handle it. Sometimes with those comments I want to smack him. That is coming alot more here lately than not.

His new business idea is just that. I suppose he wants to do the same as I would like to do. I am not offering out the supportive words when it comes to that area. I am just to damn nervous about all of that and can not get past the what ifs. The lack of communication on our part is not helping much either.

I was so looking forward to some outtings today but it did not happen. I got stood up by my best friend. :( She and I usually try to do the mother's day out thing together and we were suppose to go today and she called to cancel. I think I am okay with it but then having to stay home with my family gets to drive me nuts some. But we played outside in the water alot today, were on the trampoline, took a nap, and now I am considering getting some flowers for the front yard. Just contemplating now. Thinking that maybe it would be nice. Still think that I could do that for tomorrow.

The new car is great to some degree. I love the room in it and the way it rides. Not loving the gas mileage so much but hey you either sacrifice comfort or gas. Both of which will drive you crazy.

This is all for me today. I am going to do some house cleaning now. (YUCK)

1 Comments:

Blogger dyzgoneby said...

I am soo jealous you were able to play in your backyard. My yard looks like crap. I have no time and won't be able to hit is until July.

Thanks for all the support. I really am doing ok with his injury this time. When he called yesterday, he forgot he had called me the day before and told me right after it happened. I just wan't wait for all this to be over. It's going to be a long road when he comes home.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home