Monday, May 22, 2006

Marvelous Monday!

Today seems to be a marvelous Monday. I am so excited. I have two days until my 26th Birthday. Two days till I am one step to thirty and all I can think is where has the time gone? Where did it go? I had a baby shortly before my 25th birthday and now my husband is home on my 26th birthday so tell me where the time went.

I am not having a party on my birthday and doubt my hubby will make any big to do over it. Which the way our kids birthdays are I don't expect a huge to do over it. Just a little better than my mother's day would be nice.

As luck would have it, I have about 3 weeks to plan and execute a birthday party for my 5 year old. I am a little excited because now is the time it is getting fun. I was a nervous wreck with the 1st birthday of my youngest and have been going with the flow for some years with the oldest one now. I have no idea what to get her and she has no idea what to tell me to get her. She has gotten everything for some time now and there is nothing that she could possibly need or want. I just know whatever it is it has to be something for outside. I have no more space i n my house whatsoever to hold any more toys. Actually I am considering the good will donating some of the toys they have because they do have to many.

Well, gotta run grab food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home